Spring : Steps For Renovating Your Lawn
- Cut (2-2.5 inches) long to provide shade to roots and decrease evaporation of water.
- Apply Moss Control.
- Power rake (lawn comb) after moss has died (it will have turned black). Cut again.
- Aerate. Leave plugs in lawn to break down.
- Top dress with organic matter
- Soil Amender
- Earthbank Fish Compost
- Deluxe Garden Soil
- Fertilize (leave 2 weeks between fertilizer and lime) with ‘Milorganite’ or other suitable fertilizer OR Lime with ‘Dolopril’
- Overseed with appropriate grass seed. Keep seedbed moist not soaked. Seed should germinate in 7-10 days