March 28, 2020 Updated information for Landscapers and Contractors
- To arrange an appointment for pick up, please call the office 250-656-6719 and leave a message with your name, phone # and that you would like to pick up product and we will call you back as soon as we can. Please understand that we are very busy and it may take some time to get back to you but we are checking the messages often.
- Once you have been given a loading time and your product is all paid for, we ask that you wait patiently to be loaded outside the back gate. Do not approach the loader operator; keep a respectful 6-12ft distance. You will need to park across the gate so the loader operator can load you through the gate.
- The yard is still closed for garbage, garden waste and fill drop off
- As well as loading your bulk products we are able to bring out fertilizers, grass seeds, vegetable seeds, landscape fabric, tools, potting soil...
- We thank everyone for their understanding during these trying times. As we get better at managing this we will open up appointments to homeowners as well.
March 26, 2020
- Updated hours Mon-Sat 9:00am-4:00pm Sunday Closed
- The yard is still closed to the general public but we are answering phones to arrange for deliveries
- Please note reduced hours 9:00am-4:00pm for landscaper pick ups (arranged in advance) and for phone in delivery orders.
March 22, 2020
- Our yard is temporarily closed to traffic. We are open for deliveries, so please call and leave a message and we will get back to you in the order we receive calls. In addition to your bulk orders we are also able to deliver any items listed on our website. This includes vegetable and grass seeds, fertilizer, landscape cloth, tools, bags of potting soil, and hopefully anything else you need for your gardening projects.
- In an effort to protect our customers health and that of our drivers, we will require that you leave a tarp or marker where we can off load your materials, thus reducing personal contact. Please note that we will deliver on hard surfaces (paved asphalt/concrete) only.
- Deliveries will be paid for ahead of time by credit card or on a pre-existing account. We can email or text receipts as requested.
- For our landscapers and contractors who rely on us for their livelihoods, we ask that you call before coming to arrange for pick up. We will process your order and be ready to load you when you come in. No need to talk to the loader operator. Our gates will remain closed, so you will have to call for instructions. This is all new to us, so it will likely evolve and get easier and quicker with time. We will limit pick-up hours from 9:00-4:00
- If there is demand we will also offer local delivery (Sidney, North Saanich) of fertilizers, grass seed, tools. Items that can easily fit into the back of a car. Minimum $25.00 order. These items will be collected, sanitized and can be delivered outside your door.
- For all our other valued customers we are working on a system that will include everyone, while keeping our staff and community safe and healthy so we can continue service. We are working with a reduced staff in our busy season under extraordinary circumstances, so we ask for your patience as we work out the kinks. We will post regular updates to our Facebook page and on our website as we figure this out.
March 21, 2020
To our valued customers:
In order to keep our staff and community safe we have decided to temporarily close our doors to the general public. WE WILL CONTINUE OUR DELIVERY SERVICE. Please call us if you would like to arrange a delivery at 250-656-6719. Please email if you have any gardening or landscaping questions we can help you with. For more updates please look to our Facebook page.
We will have another update for our commercial and landscape operators on Monday.
Thank you for your understanding through these trying times.
Peninsula Landscape Supplies